Moringa Rice Soup – Recipe
We’re super excited to showcase our first soup recipe! Moringa Rice soup is simple – and best of all, it’s a hearty and healthy meal! Our recipe is a great way to stock up and has as a stand-by in the freezer for a quick, nutritious meal – especially with the colder months just around the corner. This hearty soup is a perfect combination of protein, taste, and nutrition – and easy to make! Click To Tweet
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 2 carrots, diced small
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. of vegetables in small chunks
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium celery, thinly sliced
- 2 kale leaf
- 3-5 cups chicken or vegetable broth, plus water to cover
- 3 cups cooked rice (brown or white)
- Salt and pepper
- Moringa Powder
- In a large pot, pour 1-2 tsp. of olive oil on medium to high heat.
- Add either 1 pound of vegetable in small chunks.
- Stir and cook for 5-7 minutes and then add chopped vegetables (onions, carrots, celery).
- Cook the protein and vegetable mix for another 8-10 minutes, while gently stirring until soft.
- Add a sprinkle of salt, oregano, minced garlic, and organic moringa powder and keep stirring until well combined.
- Pour vegetable broth into the mix.
- Add diced tomatoes and either white/brown rice (1 cup) while stirring gently until the mix boils.
- Once the mixture is boiling, add kale to combine it well with the soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Rice Soup! We sincerely hope you enjoy our veggie-loaded soup sure to warm your belly and your soul. Click To Tweet This bowl of soup is the perfect winter weeknight meal. P.S. We love it warm with a slice of crusty bread on the side, but it’s also surprisingly good served cold!Ankh Rah is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on functional, nutritional ingredients. Click To Tweet