Miracle Tree That Could Curé 300 Diseases Including Cancer Tumor And Diabetes
While moringa oleifera the “miracle tree” remains relatively unknown in the West, it has developed a reputation
in its native lands for its unusually high nutritional value.
Miracle tree, which is also known as ‘drumstick tree’, and ‘horseradish tree’ has tiny, rounded leaves which
are abundant in a huge number of nutrients:
Calcium, Protein, Vitamin C, Beta-carotene, Potassium.
This explains the long tradition of its medicinal use, as well as dietary use, of about 4,000 years and more.
Health researchers even started to give it nicknames such as “The Miracle Tree” and “The Elixir of Long Life”
due to its miraculous healing abilities.
Let’s take a closer look at the health benefits of Moringa and see whether these names are justified.
1. Moringa is rich in fibre and it is said that it works as a mop in your intestines and cleanses any excess waste
left over from a greasy diet.
2. It contains powerful antibiotic and highly efficient in eliminating a bacterium known to cause gastritis, ulcers
and gastric cancer.
3. The seed of this tree is even found to purify the water, and it does even better than most of the conventional
synthetic materials that are being used nowadays.
4. The leaves of Moringa are abundant in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and much more ingredients.
In 100 grams of dry Moringa leaves there is:
- 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
- 15 times more potassium than in bananas
- 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges
- 25 times more iron than in spinach
5. The chlorogenic acid present on the leaves is known to slow down the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
6. Moringa has anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects, which is a result of the presence of a compound called niaziminin.
7. Helps in the regulation of the thyroid function, especially when it comes to hyperactive thyroid.
Therefore, Moringa – the miracle tree is a highly beneficial plant medicine that deserves a place in everyone’s