Miracle Health Tree: Extraordinary Benefits of Moringa Powder
Moringa powder has been used medicinally for centuries mostly overseas but is becoming more popular here in the US through an increased recommendation from holistic practitioners and through marketing efforts by entrepreneurs.
Moringa powder has many healthcare benefits due to its amazing broad spectrum of properties including anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, an anti-depressant. As with most natural substances being used more and more for healthcare, it has almost no side-effects and is low in fat.
We have found 140 studies on Moringa– some on humans, but mostly on animals. Clinical evidence is strong, i.e. enormous patient reporting of satisfactory outcomes for the following conditions is overwhelmingly positive. It has been used for many decades both in the US and abroad as a natural remedy with broad spectrum utilization and satisfaction.
This author and this publication make no claims as to its efficacy, but rather are reporting on both published and private reports. Like all nutritional supplements, the FDA does not regulate Moringa.
Moringa powder contains a host of standard nutritional compounds such as:
- vitamin A
- vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B-6
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
According to research some of the most common properties and uses for Moringa are:
- Anti-Oxidant: almost all plant-based nutrition, vitamins, and minerals have varying degrees of Oxidative reduction properties; some more than others. So it is with Moringa … it is a very potent anti-oxidant, therefore it is listed as such in almost all of the benefits below. However, that is not its only benefit as will be demonstrated.
- Anti-inflammatory: It helps to decrease swelling and oedema, which is the primary cause of pain. Low-level inflammation within the body can be the cause of many chronic long-term conditions such as arthritis, cardiovascular problems, stomach and bowel issues. It was praised by users as an anti-inflammatory for arthritis.
- Anti-bacterial antifungal and antimicrobial properties are beneficial to all humans as we are assaulted by pathogens by our surroundings and environment, in particular: salmonella, Rhizopus, and coli.
- Liver protection: While a very strong organ, the liver can suffer long-term damage from trauma and toxins. Moringa had detoxification properties that help with improved liver health.
- Not unlike Aloe Vera’s renowned gastrointestinal benefits, Moringa seems to be very powerful at helping to correct problems in the stomach and bowel including, but not limited to constipation, diarrhoea, gastritis, ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome. It’s high vitamin B content along with its antibiotic properties help beat various bad bacteria in the gut.
- As an anti-depressant Moringa has been used for anxiety, depression and fatigue.
- Moringa powder contains niazimicin, alleged cancer suppressing compound.
- Moringa Oil is extremely good for hair and skin for moisturizing.
- Wounds cuts and sores respond well to its anti-bacterial nature.
- Cardiovascular protection is delivered through its anti-oxidant properties and blood pressure may be improved due to compounds that reduce arterial thickening.
- According to studies, Moringa may reduce blood glucose levels as well as protein and sugar in the urine, therefore help to maintain better blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Weight loss: It has been shown to reduce weight gain in mice, which may be due to improved digestion from large vitamin B concentrations. Improved digestion converts more food into energy instead of fat.
- Asthma and other lung disorders seem to respond well to Moringa, anti-inflammatory reduction of constrictions and overall function.
- As a kidney protector, it works to reduce kidney stones, and toxicity, and as an anti-oxidant.
- Improved eyesight has been prevalent as it has a tendency to reduce blood vessel dilation and dysfunction in the retina, and prevent capillary membrane thickening.
- Sickle cell anaemia may be reduced by its tendency to improve iron absorption thereby increasing red blood cell count.
As with most nutritional supplements, while side effects are low, too much of anything could cause a problem. Be sure to follow directions on the label for proper dosing. Always check with a doctor before taking supplements to ensure there will not be a negative reaction to any medications you may currently be taking.
Known medication interactions:
- Diabetic meds. Due to Moringa’s tendency to lower blood sugar, one should monitor sugar levels very closely once or twice a day to avoid damaging low blood sugar. Consult with your doctor for reduction of medication while on Moringa.
- Likewise, with blood pressure decreases seen with Moringa monitor very closely 1-2 times a day to avoid low blood pressure.
- Thyroid medication: Levothyroxine should be monitored closely as Moringa usually improves thyroid functioning.
Now you know more about Moringa, you can start your improvements immediately. Find the premium brand that is getting many 5-Star Trustpilot reviews by simply clicking here. Guaranteed, the best quality found worldwide. Packed with nutrition.