Super food Moringa (Malunggay): Its Facts and Health Benefits!
Moringa, commonly known as Malunggay is an ingredient in almost Asian cuisine. Not just because of its unique taste, it has also captured the attention of health conscious individuals because of its numerous health benefits. There are so many reasons why moringa is considered a SUPER FOOD. Here are some of them.
Moringa as a Superfood:
- It is rich in protein compared to yogurt.
- It has 3 times potassium content compared to bananas.
- It is proven to outnumber the Vitamin C content of oranges by seven times.
- It is proven to outnumber the iron content of spinach by three times.
- It has more antioxidants mainly because of its Ben Oil content and also making its shelf life longer compared to Olive oil.
- It is proven as a very good energy booster especially in the morning.
- It is proven to outnumber the vitamin A content of carrots by four times.
- It is a very good multivitamin content, minus the side effects of conventional multivitamins.
More Beneficial Facts About Moringa:
- Not known to all, Moringa is capable of purifying water for safe drinking.
- Moringa is oozing with 46 antioxidants, amino acids, 27 vitamins and important minerals.
- It can actively enhance human lactation for breastfeeding moms.
- It serves as a good medication for chronic health problems, insect bites, injuries, etc.
- It makes your hair and skin healthy.
- Moringa is safe to use even for children because it has no known side effects.
Treating common diseases using conventional medicine is not a bad idea but preventing it is much easier through the help of the superfood, Moringa.